Struggling with heavy and prolonged periods along with other symptoms like pelvic pain, pain during intercourse and lower back pain, then it may be due to uterine fibroids. Uterine fibroids is a common reproductive disorder that affects approximately 60 to 80% of women. Most of the times uterine fibroids go unnoticed as not all women with the uterine fibroids face the symptoms. When these tumors or fibroids grow large, then it leads to severe pain and heavy periods. Fibroids in few cases can even affect your chance of fertility and hence treating fibroids is very important. Homeopathy offers safe and ideal treatment for Uterine fibroid.
Here is what all we need to know about uterine fibroids, their causes, symptoms and how homeopathy treatment works in controlling them.
What are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine Fibroids also called uterine polyps or myomas are the non-cancerous tumors which grow in the walls of women’s uterus. These fibroids usually vary in sizes and women can have a single fibroid or in clusters. Small or tiny tumors may do not cause any symptoms, whereas if these fibroids expand, they increase pressure on the bladder and leads to symptoms like pain and abnormal menstruation.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
Uterine Fibroids are classified into different types based on the location they are developed, like
- Submucosal- these type of tumors grow in the innermost layer of the uterus.
- Intramural- fibroids grow on the middle layer or within the muscular wall of the uterus.
- Subserosal- these fibroids grow on the outer wall of the uterus.
- Pedunculated- these fibroids are attached to a stalk either outside or within the uterine cavity.
- Cervical- these are developed in the cervical tissue
- Interligamentous- these fibroids are developed between the uterine broad ligaments.
What causes Uterine Fibroids?
What exactly causes Uterine Fibroids is not clear yet, but several factors are said to play crucial role and influence their growth, like
- Family history
- Age (women over 30 years)
- Being obese
- Women of African- American race
- Onset of menstruation at an early age i.e. Prior to 10 years of age.
Symptoms of Uterine fibroids
Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids basically depends on the size, location and most importantly on the number of fibroids. Here are few common symptoms of Uterine fibroids
- Pelvic pain
- Frequent urination due to increased pressure
- Heavy and prolonged menstruation with severe cramping
- Spotting between periods
- Lower back pain
In rare and severe cases Uterine fibroids can also lead to infertility and miscarriages.
Homeopathy treatment for Uterine Fibroids
Homeopathy treatment for Uterine fibroids works very effectively. It provides instant relief from pain and other discomforts caused due to fibroids and also restrains further growth of these fibroids. Homeopathy for Uterine Fibroids uses natural remedies which are safe and free from side effects. In long run homeopathy successfully dissolves the fibroids. Homeocare International has vast experience in treating female reproductive disorders like uterine fibroids and others. Here our professional homeopaths offer personalized constitutional homeopathy treatment for uterine fibroids based on individual symptoms and severity of the condition.