Sudden onset of intense pain in the back and side which radiates to the lower abdomen may be a sign of kidney stones. The extreme pain of kidney stones makes you feel miserable. In order to prevent the risk of kidney stones, it is important to know about them, how they form, what causes them and also about the symptoms people with kidney stones experience. Homeopathy for kidney stones work very well in controlling the pain and also helps to pass them out without using any invasive procedures.
What are Kidney stones?
Hard deposits of salts and other minerals formed within the kidney or urinary tract are termed as Kidney stones. These kidney stones are also referred to as Nephrolithiasis or renal lithiasis. As we know our kidneys filter our body fluids and remove unwanted minerals and salts from our body in the form of urine. When excess minerals and salt get accumulated in urine, they stick together and turn into hard masses which vary in size and shape. They first originate in your kidneys and travel down to ureters along the urinary tract. Most of the times when stones are small, they pass out in the urine without causing any pain, but if the size of the stone is big, it get stuck in the ureters and block the flow of urine.
Types of Kidney stones
Kidney stones are classified into 4 types based on the type of miners and conditions they are formed
- Calcium stones (these are made of calcium oxalate and in few cases also due to calcium phosphate)
- Uric acid stones (these are formed due to high acid levels in urine)
- Struvite stones (these are mostly found in people with urinary tract infections)
- Cystine stones (these are found among people who have the genetic disorder of cystinuria)
Causes of Kidney stones
Few factors which are said to trigger the risk of Kidney stones include
- Lack of enough fluids in the body or dehydration
- Family history
- Diet rich in salt, calcium and uric acid
- Obesity and Diabetes
- Hot and dry climate
- Few medications
- Health problems like urinary tract infections, Gout, High BP and inflammatory bowel disease
Symptoms of Kidney stones
Symptoms of kidney stones vary from person to person depending on the location of the stone and severity. Few common symptoms people with Kidney stones experience include
- Severe pain in back and side which may radiate to your lower abdomen
- Pain during urination
- Dark coloured and foul smelling urine
- Persistent urge to urinate
- Fever and chills
- Nausea and vomiting
Homeopathy treatment for Kidney stones
Homeopathy for kidney stone has some really good natural remedies. These remedies not just control pain and discomfort but also dissolve stones and expel them in urine. Homeocare International has treated several people suffering from kidney stones and also reduced their reoccurrence successfully. Homeopathic remedies for kidney stones offered by our professional’s breaks down the large stones and remove them from your body without using any painful invasive procedures. Homeopathy treatment for Kidney stones is safe, natural and side effects free.
The information above provided is for educational purposes only and it is not intended to replace your Doctor’s or Expert’s opinion/advice.