What is Spondylosis?
Any degenerative changes in the spine are referred to as Spondylosis and these changes mainly take place due to aging, injuries, malnutrition and several other factors. Spondylosis is more like Arthritis affecting the spine and it is called as spinal osteoarthritis. Our spine is the back bone which starts at the bottom of the brain and ends down our lower back. Degeneration can affect any part of the spine like the neck, upper back, lower back and others. Not just in one location but this degeneration can take place in multiple regions.
Book an Appointment
Types of Spondylosis
- Cervical Spondylosis – Any changes taking place in your neck region is called as Cervical Spondylosis or cervical spondylitis. With age and repetitive usage, the discs in the neck become more brittle and lead to symptoms like pain and stiffness in the neck.
- Thoracic Spondylosis – Pain in thoracic region or upper or middle back region is termed as thoracic pain. This leads to symptoms like pain and stiffness in the middle back, numbness in hands, legs and feet.
- Lumbar Spondylosis – Degeneration of spine in the lower back region is termed as lumbar Spondylosis. People with this type of spondylosis experiences symptoms like loss of mobility in the spine, pain during physical activities like walking, standing and sitting.
- Multilevel Spondylosis – When degeneration takes place in more than one region then it is termed as multilevel spondylosis. This leads to symptoms like severe chronic pain in the neck, hands and legs, muscle weakness, loss of balance and so on.
Symptoms of Spondylosis
- Chronic and severe pain
- Stiffness in muscles and joints especially in the morning
- Problem with balance
- Pinched Nerve
- Tingling and feeling of pins and needles in the affected areas
Causes of Spondylosis
- Congenital spine abnormalities
- Injuries or accidents
- Lack of exercise
- Repetitive movements
- Poor posture
- Herniated disc
Homeopathy Treatment for Spondylosis
Homeopathy is highly suggested for spondylosis as it reduces pain and stiffness. Though the deterioration cannot be reverted, further damage can be halted with homeopathy. The individuals also experience good relief from their pain without the usage of any pain killers. This is the major advantage of homeopathy and it uses natural remedies which are safe and free from adverse side effects. Homeocare International offers Constitutional Homeopathy treatment for spondylosis and improves your quality of life by controlling pain and stiffness. Our expertise homeopaths not only suggest most effective and suitable remedies but also suggest few exercises and lifestyle changes for quick recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm chandrakalavathi suffering from spondylitis, Disc problem & knee pains since 6yrs I'm taking treatment from Dr.srilatha madam in homeocare international begumpet. I am very happy with her treatment , madam given good treatment and best suggestions... now my spondylitis, disc problem is cured; and knee pains also cured 50%...I am very thankful to srilatha madam & homeocare international for providing such a good treatment...