In this mechanical life, we are putting a lot of strain on our body especially on spine and this is increasing our risk of spine related issues like spondylosis. Spondylosis is usually seen in middle aged and elderly people, but now a days it is even affecting young people due to changes in lifestyle and physical activities. Early treatment of spondylosis is very important to avoid complications like severe chronic pain, loss of mobility, nerve damage and so on. Homeopathy is the better choice for spondylosis treatment. It controls the pain and slows down degeneration of the discs.
What is Spondylosis?
Any degenerative changes in the spine are referred to as Spondylosis and these changes mainly take place due to aging, injuries, malnutrition and several other factors. Spondylosis is more like Arthritis affecting the spine and it is called as spinal osteoarthritis. Our spine is the back bone which starts at the bottom of the brain and ends down our lower back. Degeneration can affect any part of the spine like the neck, upper back, lower back and others. Not just in one location but this degeneration can take place in multiple regions.
Types of Spondylosis
Spondylosis is classified into different types depending on the area of the spine that is affected like
- Cervical spondylosis- Any changes taking place in your neck region is called as Cervical spondylosis or cervical spondylitis. With age and repetitive usage, the discs in the neck become more brittle and lead to symptoms like pain and stiffness in the neck.
- Thoracic spondylosis- Pain in thoracic region or upper or middle back region is termed as thoracic pain. This leads to symptoms like pain and stiffness in the middle back, numbness in hands, legs and feet.
- Lumbar spondylosis- Degeneration of spine in the lower back region is termed as lumbar spondylosis. People with this type of spondylosis experiences symptoms like loss of mobility in the spine, pain during physical activities like walking, standing and sitting.
- Multilevel spondylosis- when degeneration takes place in more than one region then it is termed as multilevel spondylosis. This leads to symptoms like severe chronic pain in the neck, hands and legs, muscle weakness, loss of balance and so on.
Causes of Spondylosis
Here are few common causative factors of spondylosis
- Congenital spine abnormalities
- Injuries or accidents
- Lack of exercise
- Repetitive movements
- Poor posture
- Herniated disc
Symptoms of Spondylosis
Along with severe pain, few other symptoms people with Spondylosis experience include
- Chronic and severe pain
- Stiffness in muscles and joints especially in the morning
- Problem with balance
- Pinched Nerve
- Tingling and feeling of pins and needles in the affected areas
Homeopathy for Spondylosis
Homeopathy is highly suggested for spondylosis, it reduces pain and stiffness. Though the deterioration cannot be reverted but further damage can be halted with homeopathy and individuals also experience good relief from their pain without the usage of any pain killers. This is the major advantage of homeopathy and it uses natural remedies which are safe and free from adverse side effects. Homeocare International offers Constitutional Homeopathy treatment for spondylosis and improves your quality of life by controlling pain and stiffness. Our expertise homeopaths not only suggest most effective and suitable remedies but also suggest few exercises and lifestyle changes for quick recovery.