Today millions of people are experiencing the extreme pain of Arthritis especially Gout. Gout which is also referred as Gouty Arthritis is a type of Arthritis which can strike suddenly without any warning signs. People with Gout encounter severe pain in joints mostly in the big toe. If left untreated or in severe cases Gout can actually damage your joint. Homeopathy is like a big boon for all those people suffering from Gouty arthritis, it does not just control the pain but also eliminates the likelihood of further episodes.
What is Gout?
A Gout is an inflammatory form of arthritis where in people face swelling and severe pain in their joints including elbows, thumbs, fingers, knees and ankles, especially in the big toe. Symptoms like redness, warmth and tenderness around joints are results of abnormal metabolism of Uric acid. This may be due to two conditions like the excess production of uric acid or failure of kidneys in removing uric acid from the body in the form of urine. This excess build up of Uric acid in our body takes the form of crystals and collect in and around joints. Gout is more common in men than in women. Women mostly face Gout after menopause. Gout is a type of arthritis which can be prevented if treated in early stages.
Stages of Gout
There are 4 distinct stages of Gout namely
- Asymptomatic hyperuricemia- In this stage, people may not experience any symptoms and is prior to the first attack. In this the crystals get deposited in and around joint slowly.
- Acute Gout– This is the stage where individuals experience discomfort in their joints and Gout attack suddenly at night.
- Interval Gout- This is the stage between the attacks and people in this stage may not have any symptoms. You can take preventive measures to eliminate the risk of reoccurrence of attacks by changing lifestyle and dietary changes.
- Chronic Gout- In this stage individuals experience frequent attacks of Gout due to elevated uric acid levels. If not controlled your joint may get damaged.
Causes of Gout
Gout is mainly caused due to excess uric acid levels in the body fluids. Life style and diet habits are two main factors which are said to affect the metabolism of uric acid. Here are few risk factors which can trigger your risk of Gouty arthritis
- Age and gender
- Family history of Gout
- Diet (rich in meat and sea food which can trigger uric acid levels)
- Excess consumption of alcohol
- Health conditions (like High BP, kidney problems, metabolic syndrome and others)
- Injury to joint
- Usage of certain medications
Symptoms of Gout
Gout can attack you suddenly without any prior warning signs and it mostly attacks in the nights. Few common symptoms of gout include
- Sudden onset of severe pain in joints especially in the big toe
- Inflammation in the joint
- Redness, warmth and stiffness in the joint
- Reduced range of motion
Homeopathy treatment for Gout
Homeopathy treatment for Gout is highly recommended. It not just controls pain and stiffness in joints but also eliminates your risk of future attacks. Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after detailed examination of individual’s symptoms, severity, lifestyle and family history. These homeopathic remedies for Gout are natural, safe and side effects free. Homeocare International offers Worldclass homeopathy treatment for Gout which works by controlling and stabilizing uric acid levels in the body. Here at Homeocare International, we have treated several people suffering with Gout and helped them in living pain free life by treating Gout completely.