What is Gout?
A Gout is an inflammatory form of arthritis where in people face swelling and severe pain in their joints including elbows, thumbs, fingers, knees and ankles, especially in the big toe. Symptoms like redness, warmth and tenderness around joints are results of abnormal metabolism of Uric acid. This may be due to two conditions like the excess production of uric acid or failure of kidneys in removing uric acid from the body in the form of urine. This excess build up of Uric acid in our body takes the form of crystals and collect in and around joints. Gout is more common in men than in women. Women mostly face Gout after menopause. Gout is a type of arthritis which can be prevented if treated in early stages.
Book an Appointment
- Asymptomatic hyperuricemia – In this stage, people may not experience any symptoms and is prior to the first attack. In this the crystals get deposited in and around joint slowly.
- Acute Gout – This is the stage where individuals experience discomfort in their joints and Gout attack suddenly at night.
- Intercritical Gout – This is the stage between the attacks and people in this stage may not have any symptoms. You can take preventive measures to eliminate the risk of reoccurrence of attacks by changing lifestyle and dietary changes.
- Chronic Gout – In this stage individuals experience frequent attacks of Gout due to elevated uric acid levels. If not controlled your joint may get damaged.
- Intense joint pain
- Lingering discomfort
- Inflammation and redness
- Limited range of motion
- Age and gender
- Family history of Gout
- Diet (rich in meat and sea food which can trigger uric acid levels)
- Excess consumption of alcohol
- Health conditions (like High BP, kidney problems, metabolic syndrome and others)
- Injury to joint
- Usage of certain medications
Homeopathy for Gout
Homeopathy treatment for Gout is highly recommended. It not just controls pain and stiffness in joints but also eliminates your risk of future attacks. Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after detailed examination of individual’s symptoms, severity, lifestyle and family history. These homeopathic remedies for Gout are natural, safe and side effects free. Homeocare International offers World class homeopathy treatment for Gout which works by controlling and stabilizing uric acid levels in the body. Here at Homeocare International, we have treated several people suffering with Gout and helped them in living pain free life by treating Gout completely.
Frequently Asked Questions
The treatment of the patient S Sandhya ID BGTFJ65 was very good and attention given by Dr. Archana is very much appreciable. I recommend this hospital for complete cure. Thanks to Homeocare International Begumpet.
Sudarsan Reddy S
Harish bgtfs94 I came for psoriasis treatment at Homeocare international after using the medicine i feel good by 6 months Thanks to Homeocare.
Ossum I m saleenas mother my daughter is getting treatment for asthma her I'd is bgt fg 85 medam srilatha garu is taking super and excellent care of her my daughter is very happy and She is improving A lot thanks homeo care for Dr like srilatha medam thanks a lot.