Homeopathic Treatment for Arthritis
What is Arthritis
Arthritis means inflammation of one or more joints causing pain and stiffness that worsen with age. Arthritis refers to around 200 rheumatic diseases and conditions that affect joints, including lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis commonly occurs in the joints where a bone moves over the other bone. They are held together by ligaments which are elastic in nature. Then there is the cartilage which ensures that the two bones don’t rub against each other directly. It is when one of these things get affected that Arthritis occurs.
Book an Appointment
- Osteoarthritis: It is the most common form of arthritis, affecting millions of people worldwide. It occurs when the protective cartilage that cushions the ends of your bones wears down over time.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that can affect more than just your joints, such as skin, eyes, lungs, heart and blood vessels.
- Juvenile Arthritis: An arthritis related condition occurring in children and teenagers who are less than 18 years
- Joint pain
- Loss of joint motion
- Injury leading to degenerative arthritis
- Abnormal metabolism
- An overactive immune system
Homeopathy Treatment for Arthritis
Among the natural remedies available for treatment, Homeopathy is the most effective in treating Arthritis be it the early stage or the last stage. A few therapies are suggested to address the problems of swelling, pain and burning sensation. Homeopathy also offers relief for those who are experiencing a violent and rapid arthritic pain with swollen joints.
Therefore, Homeopathy is regarded as a natural way control for different forms and symptoms of Arthritis.
Constitutional Homeopathy Treatment for Arthritis
Our expert Homeopaths at Homeocare International treat Arthritis using Constitutional Homeopathy Treatment based on the symptoms and individualization. Constitutional Homeopathy treatment for arthritis at Homeocare International not only provides relief from pain and other symptoms of arthritis but also treats the underlying cause of arthritis.
- A well balanced nutrition and diet will help manage the disease in a proper way
- A healthy lifestyle also plays an important role in management of Arthritis
- Beneficial exercise may improve the mobility of joints
- Try using shoe insoles, knee braces, other walking aids to reduce stress on your joints
- If you are overweight, try loosing it
- Leading a stress free life can reduce the severity and progression of disease
- Visit the doctor regularly and do take the medication properly
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi This is harish, i have taken treatment for arthritis with in one year i have good results from homecare , good guidance from Dr mahendra kumar , Thanks to homeocare for the speed results.ID: BGTDY74
Nagamma MLMHB34 iam taking treatment for arthritis since 3 yrs 70 percentage feeling better thank you homeocare international
Mahaveer, GBGDG39, I'm suffering from Piles and rheumatoid arthritis since many years, started medicines at homeocare international since few months, complaints stopped progressing so far and hoping to get good results in future..Today I consulted Dr Anand at homeocare International Malleswaram branch, he explained about treatment very well and happy with the consultation..Thanks to Homeocare International..