Warts are the unsightly extra benign growths raised on the skin. Though warts are not life- threatening, they are ugly and embarrassing. These local growths are mostly seen among children and youngsters. People with weak immunity or suffering from chronic health conditions or skin disorders like Eczema, Psoriasis and others are at a high risk of developing warts. Warts can spread to other areas of the body and are also contagious and need to be controlled. Homeopathy offers promising results for those suffering from warts and also eliminates the risk of re-occurrence.
What are Warts and how are they formed?
Warts, as discussed above, are the extra benign growths found on different areas of the body. These unwanted local growths in the skin are mainly developed due to a virus called human papillomavirus (HPV). After getting in contact with this virus, it triggers abnormal cell growth and even the skin present at that affected spot becomes rough and thick. Warts can appear anywhere on the skin and mostly are noticed on the hands and feet. Warts are highly contagious, they spread to other areas of the skin and even spread to others through sharing towels, razors and others. Warts usually tend to disappear on their own within a span of 2 to 5 years without any treatment. Few warts tend to rise on genitals and such types can also be painful. These warts which are developed on genitals should be diagnosed, as they increase the risk of cervical cancer in women and also triggers several fatal diseases.
Types of Warts
Warts are classified into different types based on the area of the body they have appeared
- Common warts- These warts usually rise on fingers and toes and are also termed as palmer wart or junior wart.
- Flat warts- These develop in huge numbers usually on face, neck, hands, wrist and knees. These have a flat smooth top and look pink or slightly yellowish in colour.
- Filiform warts- These develop around mouth, nose, neck and eyelids.
- Genital warts- This type of warts develop on genitals and needs medical assistance. In women, this type of warts raises the risk of cervical cancer.
- Plantar warts- warts developed on the soles of the feet are termed as plantar warts and these cause pain and discomfort while walking.
- Periungual warts- warts that develop around fingernails or toenails are termed as Periungual warts and these are extremely painful.
Causative factors of Warts?
As discussed earlier, warts are mainly developed due to a virus named human papillomavirus (HPV). It is contagious and spread easily through touching infected region and also by sharing or using things of infected persons.
Symptoms of Warts?
Symptoms of Warts differ from each individual based on the types of warts they are affected with. In general, people suffering from warts develop grainy raised bumps on different areas which are pink, red, brown or yellowish in colour.
How Homeopathy provides relief from Warts?
Homeopathy treatment for warts offers promising results. Natural homeopathic remedies for warts are prescribed after careful observation of symptoms and detailed case study. Homeocare International offers constitutional homeopathy treatment for warts and the beauty of this treatment is that they are safe and free from side effects. Homeopathy treatment works by improving immunity and also offers long-term relief from warts.