What are Warts and how are they formed
Warts are the extra benign growths found on different areas of the body. These unwanted local growths in the skin are mainly developed due to a virus called Human Papillomavirus (HPV). After getting in contact with this virus, it triggers abnormal cell growth and even the skin present at that affected spot becomes rough and thick. Warts can appear anywhere on the skin and are mostly noticed on the hands and feet.
Warts are highly contagious, they spread to other areas of the skin and even spread to others through sharing towels, razors and others. Warts usually tend to disappear on their own; within a span of 2 to 5 years without any treatment. Few warts tend to rise on genitals and such types can also be painful. These warts which are developed on genitals should be diagnosed, as they increase the risk of cervical cancer in women and also triggers several fatal diseases.
Book an Appointment
Types of Warts
- Common warts – These warts usually rise on fingers and toes and are also termed as palmer wart or junior wart.
- Flat warts – These develop in huge numbers usually on face, neck, hands, wrist and knees. These have a flat smooth top and look pink or slightly yellowish in colour.
- Filiform warts – These develop around mouth, nose, neck and eyelids.
- Genital warts – This type of warts develop on genitals and needs medical assistance. In women, this type of warts raises the risk of cervical cancer.
- Plantar warts – Warts develop on the soles of the feet are termed as plantar warts and these cause pain and discomfort while walking.
- Periungual warts – Warts that develop around fingernails or toenails are termed as Periungual warts and these are extremely painful.
- Small, fleshy, grainy bumps
- Flesh, white, pink, tan colored
- Rough to touch
- Sprinkled with black pinpoints, which are small, clotted blood vessels
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
Homeopathy Treatmentfor warts
Homeopathy treatment for warts offers promising results. Natural homeopathic remedies for warts are prescribed after careful observation of symptoms and detailed case study. Homeocare International offers constitutional homeopathy treatment for warts and the beauty of this treatment is that they are safe and free from side effects. Homeopathy treatment works by improving immunity and also offers long-term relief from warts.
Frequently Asked Questions
The treatment of the patient S Sandhya ID BGTFJ65 was very good and attention given by Dr. Archana is very much appreciable. I recommend this hospital for complete cure. Thanks to Homeocare International Begumpet.
Sudarsan Reddy S
Harish bgtfs94 I came for psoriasis treatment at Homeocare international after using the medicine i feel good by 6 months Thanks to Homeocare.
Ossum I m saleenas mother my daughter is getting treatment for asthma her I'd is bgt fg 85 medam srilatha garu is taking super and excellent care of her my daughter is very happy and She is improving A lot thanks homeo care for Dr like srilatha medam thanks a lot.