Toll Free:1800-102-2202     Email:webmail@homeocare.inBook An Appointment
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

Permanent cure for bronchitis disease at Homeocare International

Nowadays, with the increase in the pollution numerous people are facing various health problems and side effects. Among them, health issues such as; Asthma and other respiratory diseases are commonly seen.  People who are suffering from Asthma, bronchitis as well as other respiratory diseases will also face more difficulty during the winter season or cool weather. Usually, we breathe through our nose, and in-take air present in the atmosphere, this air gets warm in the nose after combining with steam and passes through Bronchus. At the end of the Trachea, Bronchus is split into two parts. The cleft Bronchus are called as bronchi. These bronchi are cleaved and inserted into the lungs present at the either end of the chest cavity. And, finally it reaches and ends in alveolar ducts present in the lungs.

Bronchitis Disease at Homeocare International

Types of Bronchitis
While breathing, tiny particles that are present in the atmosphere will enter into the lungs. And, a major part of particles reaches into Bronchus. In the inner part of Bronchus their exits a mucus membrane. Because of any reason, if the mucus or mucous membrane undergoes inflammation or swells then it is called as bronchitis. Mainly, bronchitis is of two types, namely Acute Bronchitis and Chronic Bronchitis.

Acute Bronchitis
If the bronchitis symptoms last not more than two weeks, then it is called as acute Bronchitis. During this phase, in most of the cases, people recover with no eternal damage to the bronchial tree. Cough, Sputum, fever, fatigue, wheezing, etc are some of symptoms.

Causes of Acute Bronchitis
Nearly 90% of Acute Bronchitis is caused by viruses such as Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), influenza and rhinoviruses, while the remaining 10% are caused by bacteria (for instance Mycoplasma, Pneumococcus), tobacco smoke, exposure to chemical irritants and others.

Chronic Bronchitis
Chronic bronchitis is defined as a cough with sputum production that lasts for at least three months. During this phase, the bronchial tree will get damaged severely.

Causes of Chronic Bronchitis
Cigarette smoke, changes in the climatic conditions, Pollution, infections and other are some of the causes of chronic bronchitis.

Causes of Bronchitis
Cigarette smoking is the major cause of bronchitis. Pollution released from vehicles and factories, changes in climatic conditions, viral and bacterial infections and other genetic reasons are some of the other causes of bronchitis.

Symptoms of Bronchitis

  • The following are the some of the symptoms of bronchitis
  • The long-term Cough
  • Production of mucus (sputum), which can be clear, white, yellowish-gray or green —
  • Rarely, it may be streaked with blood.
  • Fatigue
  • Shortness of breath
  • Slight fever and chills
  • Chest discomfort
  • Throat pain
  • Muscles pain
  • Catarrh
  • Headache

Confirmation tests
Based on the patient’s symptoms, and with the help of the chest x-ray, sputum test, blood test, ABG and other tests, bronchitis disease will be confirmed.

Homeocare International Treatment
For bronchitis treatment, at Homeocare International, excellent results have been seen in almost all the phases. Using the genetic constitutional method, enduring cough, sputum and other symptoms gets minimized, and additionally inflammation and swelling in bronchitis is also cured. This genetic constitutional method, increases one’s immunity, and also prevents the person from the further attack of bronchitis disease. Moreover, with the help of this treatment, patients will also be protected from pneumonia, respiratory diseases, and other heart dormant diseases.

In order to give this treatment, besides patient’s symptoms, their mental, physical, family and other personal details will also be considered. And, with this treatment bronchitis disease will be cured permanently.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *