Are you suffering from SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus), tired of using several conventional remedies and looking for an alternative? Here is a great solution i.e. “Homeopathy”. Yes, homeopathy is highly suggested for SLE and it works amazingly by treating the roots of the problem. Homeocare International offers genetic constitutional homeopathy treatment for SLE and controls it very effectively. Although there are many treatment options available for SLE, they cannot control the disease completely. Whereas at Homeocare International, our passionate homeopaths prescribe the most effective and suitable remedies for SLE after complete examination of individuals symptoms, health history and psychological condition. As SLE is an autoimmune disorder, the holistic remedies prescribed by our homeopaths works by correcting the immune system.
What is SLE?
SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus) also called as lupus is an autoimmune disorder. This is mainly caused when our immune system while in the process of protecting our body, attacks the body’s healthy cells by mistake. SLE can affect different organs in our body like heart, kidneys, lungs, skin, joints and so on. This is mostly seen in women between 15 to 35 years of age groups. It is really difficult to identify the stage of this disease as it suddenly flares up in few people and also goes into remission.
What are the causes of SLE?
The exact cause of SLE is not clear yet, but few other factors like genetics, environmental factors and stress are said to trigger the risk of SLE.
What are the symptoms of SLE?
Signs and symptoms of SLE vary greatly based on the organ that got affected. Below are few such symptoms
- Skin- People experience butterfly- shaped red rash (near cheeks and nose) also called “butterfly rash” on their face if their skin gets affected by SLE.
- Discoid Lupus- This is a chronic skin condition and under this condition, people face coin-shaped lesions on their face along with red rash, flakes and crusty appearance. Few people also experience black spots on their skin.
- Kidneys- If the SLE or lupus affects kidneys, people lose proteins and minerals in the urine which further leads to weight gain and swelling. In long run, SLE can even damage your kidneys and can even be fatal. One can avoid complications through early diagnosis and by following precautionary steps.
- Heart- If SLE affects your heart, it can lead to severe complications like pericoronitis, myocarditis and endocarditis. Due to this people also face few other problems like weakness, fever, fatigue and so on. Due to SLE, excess cholesterol gets accumulated in the heart arteries and even triggers your risk of heart attack.
- Nervous system- If Lupus affects your nervous system, it leads to complications like paralysis, fits, headache and others.
- Conceived women- If conceived women get affected with lupus, it increases their risk of miscarriages.
Along with the above symptoms, lupus also leads to joint pains, muscle pain, anemia and so on.
Diagnosing Lupus is tricky, as the symptoms vary greatly for each individual. Below are few tests which help in the diagnosis
- ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate)
- CUE (complete urine examination)
- Rheumatoid factor
- CRP (C-reactive protein)
- ANA (Antinuclear antibodies)