With the drastic increase in pollution around us, many of our organs are facing various side effects. Of all these, respiratory diseases are the most common disease. During the cold winter season, people suffering from Asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases faces more difficulty. Usually, we breath-in with our nose. When we breath-in air around us, it gets warm in the nose and then combines with steam and passes through Bronchus. At the end of trachea, Bronchus is cleft into two parts named as bronchi. These bronchi are cleaved & inserted separately into the lungs existing at the either end of the chest cavity, and from there it reaches alveolar ducts present in lungs and ends over there. When we breath, micro-organisms present in the atmosphere enter into the lungs. Of which, a major part of organisms enters into the bronchitis. The inner part of Bronchus consists of a mucus membrane. If the mucous membrane undergoes swelling or inflammation, because of any reason, then it is called as bronchitis.
Types of bronchitis
Bronchitis is mainly classified two types, namely Acute Bronchitis and Chronic Bronchitis.
If Bronchitis Symptoms are seen for two weeks are less than that, then it is called as Acute Bronchitis. In most of the cases, during this phase disease gets cured without causing any severe damage to the bronchial tree. It is mainly caused due to the presence of 90% influenza, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), and other viruses in the body. And, the remaining 10% is due to the bacteria, (for example Pneumococcus, Mycoplasma) smoking, exposure to chemical irritants and so on. Cough, Sputum, fatigue, fever, wheezing, are the main symptoms.
If the cough, sputum lasts for three months in a year, then it is confirmed as Chronic Bronchitis. Smoking, changes in weather conditions, and pollution are some of the causes. Bronchi also gets affected due to the infections.
The following are the some of the causes of bronchitis:
- Smoking is the main cause of bronchitis
- Pollution released from vehicles & factories
- Increase of viral and bacterial infections due to the changing climatic conditions
- Genetic reasons
- Cystic fibrosis
- Heart disease
- Lack of immunity
- Frequent Coughing
- Production of mucus (sputum), which can be clear, white, green or yellowish-gray—
- Rarely, it may be streaked with blood.
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of bronchi
- Pain in chest due to chronic cough
- Besides these, weakness, throat pain, muscles pain, Catarrh, headache and so on are some of the symptoms of bronchitis
Depending on the patient’s symptoms, chest x-ray, blood test, sputum test, ABG tests are made to confirm the disease. In some situations, C.T.scan, PFT tests are also made to check the lungs functioning and shape.
Homeocare International Treatment
With the Homeocare International Treatment, bronchitis disease will be cured effectively during all the phases. Using the genetic constitutional method, the symptoms such as enduring cough, sputum and others are not only reduced but also inflammation and swelling in bronchitis is minimized. The medicines of homeocare, enhances immune power and also prevents the individual from the further attack of bronchitis disease. It also protects the individuals from side effects such as pneumonia, respiratory diseases, & other heart diseases. At homeocare international, apart from patient’s symptoms, causes of the disease, patients physical, mental, family, professional, personal history is taken into consideration and cures the disease completely.