Blocked fallopian tubes are one of the major causes of Infertility in many women. Around 40% of Infertility cases are caused due to these blockages. Fortunately, these blocked tubes can be treated effectively with Homeopathy. Homeopathy treatment for Blocked tubes works by removing blocks in the tubes. Homeopathy treatment is ideally suitable for tubes that spasm, that are prone to mucus plugs or that are blocked over time. In case of infections in the tubes, Homeopathy treatment initially aims to control the further progression of the disease and then focuses on clearing the blockages in the tubes.
Homeocare International offers Constitutional Homeopathy for blocked tubes and treats it efficiently. Expert homeopaths at Homeocare International prescribe most suitable Homeopathic remedies for fallopian tubes after detailed case study. These remedies not just clear the blockages but also eliminate their risk of reoccurrence by correcting the roots of the problem. Homeopathic treatment for blocked fallopian tubes is safe, non-toxic, noninvasive and most importantly free from side effects.
About fallopian tube blockages
Fallopian tubes are the thin tube-like structures present one on each side of the uterus and play a key role in the fertilization process. They connect the ovaries and uterus and help the mature egg released from the ovaries to reach the uterus. These fallopian tubes get blocked due to several reasons and obstruct fertilization by blocking the eggs from reaching the uterus. If the fallopian tubes are fully blocked, it becomes difficult to get conceived, but if these tubes are partially blocked, women can get conceived, but it triggers the risk of Ectopic Pregnancy.
Types of fallopian tube blockages
Based on the location and cause, blockages are classified into different types, namely
- Proximal Tubal Occlusion- This type of blockages occurs near the uterus.
- Mid Segment Tubal Obstruction- A blockage near the middle of the fallopian tube is termed as Mid Segment Tubal Obstruction.
- Distal Tubal Occlusion- A blockage near the fimbriae area which is near to the end of the fallopian tubes.
Causes of fallopian tube blockages
- Fallopian tubes are usually gets blocked due to a range of factors like
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Genital Tuberculosis
- Past Ectopic Pregnancy
- Ruptured Appendix
- Past abdominal procedures
- Fallopian tube adhesions
- Symptoms of fallopian tube blockages
- Abdominal pain
- Irregular periods
- Pain during intercourse
- Unusual vaginal discharge
- Inflammation of pelvic area
- Lower back pain
- Spotting between periods and prolonged menstruation
- Can women get conceived with blocked fallopian tubes?
If one or both fallopian tubes get blocked, they block the matured egg from reaching the uterus. Due to lack of fertilization, it becomes difficult for women to get conceived. If the tubes are partially closed, they trigger the risk of Ectopic pregnancy which can be life-threatening for the mother.
- How do you know if your tubes are blocked?
Not every woman with blocked fallopian tubes faces symptoms, only a few women experience symptoms like abdominal pain and unusual vaginal discharge, infertility and so on.