Migraine is a lot more than just a headache, it is an agonizing condition characterized by throbbing and pulsating pain on one side of the head. This excruciating pain even interferes with day to day activities and triggers the risk of Depression. Homeopathy treatment works effectively in case of Migraine. It controls migraine effectively and provides long term relief by treating the roots of the problem and improves overall wellbeing.
The major advantage of choosing Homeopathy treatment for Migraine over other available conventional treatments is that it is safe, non- toxic, free from side effects and most importantly are non-addictive and non-invasive. Homeocare International treats Migraine successfully using Constitutional Homeopathy. Expert Homeopaths at Homeocare International prescribe most suitable personalized homeopathic remedies for Migraine after careful analysis of the symptoms, their severity and health condition of each individual. In case of Migraine Homeopathy works in two phases, in the first phase it reduces the frequency of migraine attacks and in later cases completely eliminates the migraine by treating its roots and helps to lead a happy and pain-free life. Homeopathy treatment for Migraine does not just treat Migraine but also focuses to improve overall health and wellbeing by improving immunity. Consult experienced Homeopaths at Homeocare International today to get rid of Migraine.
Migraine is a neurological disorder raised due to specific neurochemical changes within the brain. These changes lead to severe periodic throbbing pain on one side or either side of the head along with other symptoms like weakness, nausea, and vomiting. These symptoms may last from several hours to days depending on the severity of the attack. Genetics plays a crucial role in the case of Migraine especially for Migraine with Aura. Migraine is mostly seen in women, women are 3 times more at risk of developing Migraine when compared to men.
Types of Migraine
Few people with Migraine experience some warning signs before the onset of an attack, whereas few others do not have any early symptoms and based on this condition, Migraine is classified into 2 types namely
- Migraine with aura- In this type people experience warning signs like confusion, flashlights, blind spots, stiffness in the body and others before the onset of a Migraine attack.
- Migraine without aura- In this type people do not have any pre-warning signs before a Migraine attack.
Causative factors of Migraine
The exact cause of the Migraine is not clear, but Migraine is believed to have Genetic susceptibility. Few triggering factors of Migraine include
- Family history
- Hormonal imbalance
- Extreme stress and tensions
- Foods like caffeine, pickles, citrus fruits and so on.
- Excess intake of alcohol
- Loud noises, strong odors and bright light
- Changes in the environment
Stages and symptoms of Migraine
There are four different phases/stages of Migraine and the symptoms differ for each phase
- Prodrome- This is the warning phase or before the onset of an attack and its symptoms include
- Thirsty feeling
- Food cravings
- Mood swings (feel depressed)
- Increased sensitivity to light and sound
- Constant yawning
- Stiffness in the neck
- Aura phase- Just before the onset of an attack
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty speaking
- Needle-like sensation in hands and legs
- Sensitivity to light, sound and strong odors
- Attack phase- The actual Migraine attack stage
- Throbbing and piercing pain on one or either sides of the head
- Temporary vision loss
- Postdrome- The last stage of Migraine where people get exhausted completely and face symptoms like depression, confusion, and tiredness.
Complications of Migraine
If left uncontrolled, Migraine can trigger the risk of several complications like status migrainosus, migrainous stroke and migraine triggered the seizure.
Homeopathy treatment for Migraine is highly recommended, as it is safe and controls the symptoms without using any pain killers, instead, it aims to control the symptoms gradually by treating the deep-seated root causes.
Consult expert Homeopaths at Homeocare International to get rid of Migraine.
Simple tips to reduce the risk of a Migraine attack
Below are few tips by following which one can successfully reduce the frequency of Migraine attacks
- Drink enough water and stay hydrated
- Get enough sleep
- Follow same time schedule for eating and sleeping
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeinated products
- Avoid exposure to loud noises and other triggers of Migraine
- Control your stress
- Exercise regularly and maintain healthy body weight
At the time of the attack, take rest in a dark and quiet room. Close your eyes, you can even place a wet or cool cloth and an ice pack on your forehead and most importantly do not forget to drink enough fluids.