Neck pain is a common complaint we hear from many people who are habituated with a wrong posture or leaning over their PC. Pain in the neck further restricts your movements and muddles your lifestyle. Now control your neck pain and discomfort effectively with Homeopathy. Homeopathy treatment for neck pain is highly recommended as it works by treating the roots of the problem. Homeopathy does not just control the symptoms of neck pain but treats a person as a whole and improves the overall wellbeing of an individual.
Homeocare International controls Neck pain efficiently using Constitutional Homeopathy. Expert Homeopaths at Homeocare International prescribe most suitable Homeopathic remedies for Neck pain after a complete analysis of each individual’s symptoms, their severity and health history. These personalized Homeopathic remedies for Neck pain are safe, side effects free and most importantly are non- invasive. Consult passionate and expert Homeopaths of Homeocare International today to get relief from excruciating Neck pain.
What is Neck Pain?
Neck pain, in general, is defined as the pain and discomfort felt in the back of the neck. Our cervical spine is a complex structure which is made up of muscles, nerves, vertebrae and discs. It supports our head and provides the freedom of movements in different directions. A number of disorders and diseases starting from stress, neck strain, neck injury to herniated discs and so on can lead to Neck pain. In most of the cases, neck pain isn’t a serious condition, it can be due to stress or wrong posture and can be relieved within a few days without any treatment. Whereas, in few cases Neck pain indicates serious underlying health illnesses and need professional assistance.
Causes of Neck Pain
Several factors can lead to pain and stiffness in the neck
- Neck muscle strain due to sleeping in the wrong posture
- Whiplash injury
- Sprains and fractures due to accidents
- Sitting in wrong positions and prolonged usage of smartphones and PC’s
- Lifting things in the wrong posture
- Tumors or infections
- Pinched nerve or cervical radiculopathy
- Cervical spondylosis
- Sport injuries
- Congenital abnormalities
Symptoms of Neck Pain
Few common signs and symptoms of Neck pain include
- Pain and stiffness in the neck that worsens while driving or reading or working on a computer
- Numbness or tingling sensation
- Pain that radiates down to the shoulders
- Facing difficulty moving your head
- Weakness in shoulders and arms
Symptoms of neck pain differ from each individual based on the severity of the condition.
Simple tips to Ease Neck Pain
Ease your neck pain with simple changes in your daily routine
- Always sit, stand and sleep in a good position
- Take frequent breaks from work and do not strain yourself too much
- Take enough rest
- Apply heat or ice packs
- Stay active and try moving your head from side to side very gently
- Practice moderate stretching exercises
- Get a neck massage
- Find a firm mattress and comfortable pillows (cervical pillows are suggestible)
- Avoid carrying any weights on your neck or shoulder
- Avoid injury to the neck
- Quit smoking
- How does Homeopathy control Neck Pain?
Homeopathy treatment is a holistic approach, in the beginning, stages it provides symptomatic relief and in long run controls neck pain by treating its deep-seated roots.
- Is Neck Pain something serious?
Even neck pain isn’t always serious, but if you experience tingling and numbness in your hands and loss of ability, it is always advised to consult a professional Homeopath.