Monsoon season causes hair fall
We all like to get wet in rain and enjoy the cool rain water. But due to the pollution and several other factors, fresh rain water has become acidic which can damage your hair and scalp. Most of the people face excess hair fall in monsoon than other seasons. Both men and women face hair loss in monsoon. High humidity level in monsoon is the main culprit which leads to hair fall. High hydrogen levels in the air have adverse effects on hair and lead to hair fall. Harsh rain water, humidity and hydrogen levels not just affect your hair but also affect your scalp. Monsoon brings several hair and scalp problems like itchy scalp, dandruff, dry and frizzy hair and also hair fall. Chemicals and other pollutants present in rain water cause several scalp infections which in turn ruins the roots and causes hair fall. Dandruff is the main problems in monsoon faced by many individuals which further leads to hair fall. Our hair loses its natural shine, becomes fizzy and dry in the monsoon. It is very important to take extra care about hair and scalp in the monsoon to protect your hair.
Steps to protect your hair
By following few hair care tips and also by taking extra care we can avoid hair fall in monsoon and protect natural shine of hair. Few hair care tips include
- Keep your hair dry, avoid wet hair and scalp as it can increase the risk for fungal infections and hair fall during monsoon.
- Carry rain gears and umbrellas to eliminate getting drenched in rain. If you get wet in rain wash your hair soon after coming home as the acidic rain water damages hair follicles and causes hair fall.
- Do not comb or tie wet hair.
- Use mild shampoo and hair conditioner.
- Apply warm oil and give a gentle massage to your hair. Harsh oil massage can also damage your hair.
- Be hydrated by drinking more water and fluids
- Avoid oily and junk food as they can trigger hair fall
- Take rest and get adequate sleep
- Do not use harsh chemicals on your hair and also avoid hair styling.
- In monsoon, we tend to drink more tea and coffee, avoid high intake of caffeine as it can lead to dehydration and further leads to hair fall
- Eat healthy diets like sprouts, fresh fruits and vegetables to control hair fall and damage.
Hair Loss Treatment in Homeopathy
Homeopathic treatment for hair loss is very effective and also efficiently treats many hair and scalp problems. Hair loss treatment in homeopathy prevents hair fall, stimulates hair growth and also improves scalp health. Homeopathy for hair loss is the natural holistic treatment which treats several hair fall problems, improves hair growth by treating the root cause of the problem. Homeopathic treatment for hair loss uses natural remedies in treatment extracted from plants, vegetables and other natural minerals. Hair loss treatment in homeopathy is safe and has no side effects. Homeopathy for hair loss is suitable for all age groups and has no adverse effects. Homeopathic treatment for hair loss is prescribed based on the symptoms and theory of individualization.