Book An Appointment

Constitutional Homeopathy an Ideal solution for Gastric problems

Today more and more people are suffering from Gastric problems. Different people with Gastric problems have different symptoms. The pain and discomfort caused due to these gastric problems interfere with your regular day to day activities and abrupt your mental peace. Around 40% of the people throughout the world are suffering from Gastric problems, among which 80% of the people are suffering from Ulcer dyspepsia and GERD and the rest 20% are suffering from Ulcers and Cancers. Fortunately, one can control gastric problems successfully with Homeopathy. Homeocare International offers Genetic Constitutional Homeopathy treatment for Gastric problems and controls them effectively.

Constitutional Homeopathy treatment does not just controls symptoms like abdominal pain, bloating, burping and so on but also aims to treat the root cause of the problem like excess stomach acids. Homeopathy for gastric problems works by strengthening our digestive system and by regularising acid secretion.


Know more about Gastric Problems

Gastric problems are mostly seen in people with unhealthy eating habits and physical inactivity. Gastritis is one of the common gastric problems faced by many people. Gastritis is a condition where the inner lining of the stomach gets inflamed due to excess production of stomach acids. If gastric problems are arising without any particular cause or without any abnormalities in the digestive system then this type is termed as Functional Dyspepsia or Non-Ulcer Dyspepsia. Stress and tensions also adversely affect our digestive system and trigger several digestive problems.

Gastric problem which occurs suddenly and resolves within a short period is referred as acute gastritis, whereas gastric problems which strike gradually overtime and if people suffer with it for many days then it is termed as chronic gastritis. In long run, if left untreated, these gastric problems may further progress into ulcers and stomach cancers also in severe cases.

Causes of Gastric Problems

Gastric infections are mainly caused due to infection with bacteria especially H.pylori bacteria. Few other causative factors which can lead to gastric problems include

  • Alcoholism
  • Excess intake of few medications
  • High secretion of gastric juices
  • Bile reflux
  • Aging
  • Hereditary
  • Unhealthy food habits
  • Drinking more caffeine products like Tea and Coffee
  • High intake of spicy foods
  • Stress

Symptoms of Gastric Problems

Pain and burning sensation in the stomach are the major symptoms of gastric Problems. The pain of gastric problems usually resembles the pain of heart attack. Few common symptoms of gastric problems are

  • Lack of appetite
  • Bloating
  • Hiccups
  • Weight loss
  • Dark colored stool
  • Indigestion
  • Sleeplessness


Gastric problems can be diagnosed with the help of X-Ray, endoscopy, stool test and others.

Do’s and Don’ts for Gastric Problems

One can control gastric problems by following few precautionary steps

  • Quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption
  • Have regular meals and do not skip your meals
  • Exercise regularly
  • Avoid spicy and sour foods
  • Avoid going to sleep soon after your dinner
  • Control stress