Acidity is one of the most common digestive problem. But, in certain cases with the increasing acidity problem patient may suffer from GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease). In these days a number of people suffering from Gastroesophageal reflux disease are preferring to undergo homeopathic treatment to get cured from acidity problems completely. As per the recent statistics nearly 16.2% Indians are suffering from Gastroesophageal reflux disease. Obesity, smoking, Asthma and Blood pressure are the major causes of Acidity. Various Addictions, features of food intake, in proper in-take of meals on time, shows a drastic effect on acidity. If this disease is overlooked, Larynx may get affected. Thus, with some awareness and by following some safety measures and taking treatment during the initial stage, one can prevent the GERD disease.
The main cause of acidity is Gastroesophageal reflux disease. It is one of the chronic digestive disorder affects the lower esophageal sphincter (LES). The acids existing in the digestive system, if flows towards Esophagus, then it is called as Gastroesophageal reflux disease. The food we intake passes from throat to digestive system through Esophagus. In the digestive system, for digesting the food there exists some concentrated acids, and various chemicals. These are useful to digest the food we intake. In this way, the food we ate and acids in the digestive system are prevented to enter upwards by the esophageal sphincter and gets digested. This sphincter expands when we intake the food and then contracts immediately to stop the entry of food and acids from the digestive system to the esophagus and it is a regular process. But, in some individuals due to the looseness of sphincter, food enter into the esophagus causes acidity, which is also called as Gastroesophageal reflux disease.
After analyzing the patient’s habits and conditions completely, Homeocare treatment gets started. As a part of the treatment, patients personalized information will be considered and homeopathic treatment will be given and continued.
Causes of Acidity
- Hiatus hernia
- Eating large meals or lying down right after a meal
- Alcohol consumption
- Often intake of pain relief tablets or medicines
- Due to the formation of more acids
- Smoking, eating heavy meal at a time and eating certain foods, such as citrus, tomato,
- chocolate, mint, garlic, onions, or spicy or fatty foods
- Obesity, being pregnant and other physical changes are some of the causes of GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease).
Symptoms of Acidity
- Heartburn: a burning pain or uneasiness that may move from your stomach to your abdomen or chest, or even up into the throat
- Regurgitation: a sour or bitter-tasting acid backing up into your throat or mouth
- Dysphagia — a narrowing of your esophagus, which creates the sensation of food being stuck in your throat
- Wheezing, dry cough, hoarseness, or chronic sore throat, ear ache and others
Acidity can be confirmed by assessing patient’s symptoms. But, in certain situations, to confirm the test endoscopy test will be conducted. If the symptoms of disease are severe then, the tests such as ECG, Chest X-ray, hemogram and so on tests are conducted to confirm the other problems.
Homeocare International Treatment
All the acidity diseases can be cured completely using Homeopathy Treatment. Only after assessing the patients physical, mental and genetic conditions, homeo medicines are prescribed and given. This medicines not only works very effectively, but also reduces acids formation and balances the PH value for proper functioning of the digestive system, so that it can digest all varieties of foods without any digestion problems.