Now a day’s, few chronic disorders like Hypothyroidism, PCOD, Infertility and Diabetes have become very common and many people are getting affected by them. All these are mainly caused due to hormonal imbalance. Our human body secretes and circulates a wide variety of hormones which plays a very crucial role in our growth and development. Luckily, one can control their hormone imbalance successfully with Homeopathy treatment. Homeocare International offers special “Hormone cell” and “Genetic constitutional” treatments for hormone related problems. Hormone imbalance treatment at Homeocare International not just balances the hormones, but also controls its side effects like PCOD, thyroid, infertility and others efficiently using holistic treatment. In constitutional homeopathy treatment for hormone imbalance, the most suitable and safe remedies are prescribed only after careful examination of individual’s symptoms, physical and psychological examination.
Today, let us in detail discuss about few important hormones of our body and how their imbalance affects us.
What are Hormones?
Hormones are chemical messengers which are secreted by some special tissues and organs. These hormones circulate throughout the body, activate target cells and control several bodily functions. Hormones are basically produced by endocrine and exocrine glands. Though hormones are produced in small amounts, they play an important role in controlling several body functions like metabolism, growth, fertility and so on. If these hormones go out of balance, i.e. if we have too much or too little hormones, it leads to several chronic disorders.
Different Hormones and side effects of their imbalance
- Thyroid Hormones- These are produced by the thyroid gland and these are very important for our body’s metabolism. Any imbalance in these hormone levels i.e. if the thyroid gland produces too much or too little thyroid hormones, it leads to several disorders like Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism and Goiter.
- Symptoms of Hypothyroidism- People with Hypothyroidism face symptoms like weight gain, hair loss, fatigue, forgetfulness, irregular menstruation and so on.
- Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism- People with Hyperthyroidism endure few symptoms like weight loss, fatigue, rapid Heartbeat, tremors and so on.
- Goitre- Inflammation of Thyroid gland is called as Goitre and is mainly caused due to Iodine deficiency.
- Female Hormones- Few hormones like estrogen, progesterone, prolactin and oxytocin plays a crucial role in women’s reproductive health like starting from regularising menstrual cycle to fertility (giving birth) to menopause and so on. Any imbalance in these hormones leads to side effects like irregular menstruation and infertility. During menopause due to the imbalance in hormones, women face symptoms like hot flashes, depression, fatigue, muscle pains and so on.
- Testosterone- This is the male hormone and abnormal level of this hormone leads to side effects like premature ejaculation, low libido, infertility and so on.
- Diabetes Insipidus- This is mainly caused due to abnormal levels of ADH (Antidiuretic Hormone).
- Diabetes Mellitus- Any abnormalities in the production of insulin by pancreas leads to diabetes. Diabetes is classified into 2major types like
- Type 1 Diabetes- It is also called as Juvenile diabetes and is mainly caused when the pancreas fails to produce enough insulin. People with this type of diabetes mainly depend on insulin injections as their body doesn’t produce insulin.
- Type 2 Diabetes- This type of diabetes is mainly caused due to insulin resistance. This condition mainly affects people above 30 years of age, but unfortunately now a days it is also seen in youngsters. If the sugar levels are not controlled, in long run it leads to complications like diabetic nephropathy, diabetic neuropathy, retinopathy, heart problems and so on.
- Corticosteroid- These hormones are secreted by the adrenal gland and these hormones help to improve the immune system and also for metabolism.