In an individual’s lifetime, peptic ulcer prevalence will be nearly 11.28%. According to the World Health Organization statistics, in India, due to the consequences of ulcer 1.2% population are dying. Now, this article provides you brief answers to queries such as who suffer from ulcer and why peptic ulcers will cause?
An open sore on an internal or external surface of the body, caused by a break in the mucous membrane or skin and which fails to heal is called as ulcer. A lesion in the lining (mucosa) of digestive tract, normally in the stomach or duodenum, caused by the digestive action of pepsin and stomach acid is known as peptic ulcer. Usually, sores in the digestive tract or stomach are entitled as gastric ulcer and Ulcers that occur in the upper part of small intestine—duodenum, are called duodenal ulcers.
The following are the causes of peptic ulcer
- Helicobacter pylori bacteria is the 80% cause of peptic ulcer
- Excess acid production from the digestive system or gastrinomas, or tumors of acid
- producing cells in the stomach and increasing acid flow in the stomach may also cause
- Physical and mental stress
- Often intake of spicy and bitter food
- Excessive drinking of alcohol
- Smoking or chewing tobacco
- Frequent intake of pain relief medications or use of osteoarthritis medications
- Genetic disorder
Symptoms of Gastric ulcer
Usually, this disease is mainly seen in people between 50 to 60 years of age. The following are the some of the symptoms of Gastric ulcer:
- A gnawing or burning pain in the middle or upper stomach between meals or at night
- Food indigestion
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of wait
- Not willing to eat because of pain
- Burping or acid reflux
Symptoms of Duodenal ulcers
This disease mainly causes in individuals between 20 to 50 years of age and this disease is seen 2% more in men, when compare to woman.
- A severe pain and burn in the upper tummy (abdomen) just below the breastbone
- Bleeding ulcer
- Poor appetite
- Bloating and retching after the meal
- Undergo severe pain after the 2 to 3 hours of meal and so on
By examining patient’s symptoms, and with the help of GI endoscopy, barium X-ray, rapid biopsy and others tests, this disease can be confirmed.
Peptic Ulcer can be categorized as one of the diseases caused due to the lifestyle of an individual. An individual suffer from this disease due to the frequent intake of oily and spicy food, tea, coffee, alcohol consumption, smoking, calm life, constant sitting and working, lack of exercise and yoga, being short-tempered are some of the causes of this disease.
During the homeopathy treatment, the root causes of diseases are identified and by considering patients structure, physical and mental symptoms, treatment will be given in order to cure the disease completely. Moreover, the major symptoms such as loss of blood can also be prevented. At homeocare, international, a special and unique genetic constitutional treatment is given for the patient to improve the immunity power and also to cure the disease without any side effects. Alongside with this, it is also proven that Homeocare International provides treatment and cures nearly 90% of varied digestive system problems.