Toll Free:1800-102-2202     Email:webmail@homeocare.inBook An Appointment
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

Homeocare International – Best Place for Tonsillitis Treatment

Tonsils are the most often disease seen in children; thus without getting panic, parents should consult doctor for treatment during the initial stage itself and by following some medical advises and getting awareness about this disease, further problems can be avoided. This disease is seen in individuals irrespective of their age. Tonsils are the most common disease seen in children between 6 and 12 years of age and it is rarely seen in children less than three years. Inside the throat on the either side of the root of the tongue, there exist lymph glands in almond shape, which are called as tonsils. It forms from lymphatic tissues. Health tonsils contribute to the protection of body. These tonsils prevent the entry of microorganisms present in air, water and food through mouth and protect the throat. If tonsils goes in contract to general process and undergoes swelling and inflammation, then it is called as tonsillitis. The following are the reasons for tonsillitis:

  • Un-cleanliness or contaminated surroundings
  • Polluted water
  • Spoiled food
  • Cool drinks
  • Ice-creams
  • Improper ventilation
  • Mainly in due to the weather or climatic conditions near crowded places such as the schools, theaters, tonsils get affected with various infections

Tonsillitis TreatmentCauses

In general, for 85% of individuals tonsils swelling and inflammation is seen due to infection and in remaining 15% individuals it will be caused due to bacterial infection mainly streptococcal bacteria.

  • Tonsils also get infected due to the microorganisms, which results in throat infection, cold, influenza (flu) also
  • Intake of stored food items, cold drinks are some of the other causes of tonsillitis
  • Change in climatic conditions
  • Family history, hereditary and others are some of the main causes of tonsils disease.

Moreover, this disease also spreads from one individual to another individual through air, when an infected person coughs or sneezes, the virus is contained in the millions of tiny droplets that come out of their nose and mouth and enters to healthy person. This is how, tonsils disease spread from one individual to other.

Symptoms of tonsillitis

The following are the some of the symptoms of tonsils

  • Throat pain
  • Problem in food swallowing
  • Painful swallowing
  • Fever
  • Stinking
  • Earaches
  • Jaw pain
  • Headache
  • Stiffness in neck
  • A very sore throat and so on

Besides this, in some individuals’ weakness, loss in appetite and body pains symptoms can be seen

If tonsillitis disease severity increases then may become a chronic disease. And, in some individuals it may become more dangerous and peritonsillar abscess is one of the major one. It causes due to the formation of pus in tonsils layer. Severe fever, difficulty in swallowing saliva, dough speaking, severe earache can be seen. If peritonsillar abscess is ignored, then pus passes through blood cells and enter to other body organs and leads to various other diseases.

Confirmation tests

Patient’s mouth and throat will be examined in front of doctor. Tonsils gets swelled and undergoes red color inflammation, white spots on the tonsil glands are seen and near throat below jaw coin like structures are formed due to swelling and causes severe pain. Apart from this, rapid strep test, strep culture and so on are some of the other tests through which tonsillitis disease can be confirmed.

Homoecare International Treatment

Tonsils disease is mainly caused due to the low immune system, which results in ease contact with microorganisms. At Homeocare International, genetic constitutional method is used to analyze patient’s physical conditions and symptoms reasons, changes in climatic conditions and expressed to the patient. By providing treatment in this way, tonsillitis disease can be cured completely and the power of immune system can be regained. Using antibiotics for long-time results in various side effects, thus, by undergoing homeopathy treatment and by consuming homeopathy medicines, tonsillitis disease can be cured completely without surgery and side effects.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>