Why hair fall occur in monsoon?
Hair fall now days have become very common in most of the individuals and it is very severe in monsoon. Both men and women face hair fall due to many factors like stress, unhealthy diet, malnutrition, using chemical products, pollution and skin problems like dandruff, alopecia and many more. Many of us eagerly wait for the rains, the muddy smell and lovely weather and enjoy the season. We all enjoy rain and cool weather in monsoon but do you know, weather in monsoon is the main risk factor for hair loss. Most of the people tend to lose their hair in monsoon because of the high humidity weather conditions. Dandruff is the main hair problem seen mostly in monsoon, our hair becomes dry and fizzy. Pollutants present in rain water causes fungal infections on scalp, these infections causes itchy scalp, weakens the roots and also leads to hair fall. Hair care is very important in monsoon to avoid hair fall and other scalp problems. Our hair needs extra care and nutrients in monsoon than any other seasons.
Steps to protect your hair
Hair fall is a nightmare to many people including both men and women, it is also seen in children now days. To prevent hair fall in monsoon it is very crucial to take care and follow few hair care tips like
- Do not get drenched in rain as the rain water may lead to hair fall, when drenched wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- Dry your hair after washing
- Do not use any chemical products on hair, because of high humidity hair becomes dull and dry
- Use conditioner, it strengthens your hair and prevents hair fall
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated
- Apply oil to your hair once or twice a week
- Eat healthy, nutritious and protein rich food
- Do not comb your wet hair as it may break and fall.
- Do not eat junk and oily foods as it may lead to hair fall
- Avoid excess intake of caffeine, it causes dehydration and also hair fall.
- Carry umbrella or rain gear to avoid drenching in rain. Cover your hair with scarf to avoid hair damage due to rain
- No hair stylings in monsoon to avoid hair fall
- Managing stress and adequate sleep helps in controlling hair fall
Homeopathy treatment for Hair fall
Homeopathy treatment for hair fall works very effectively and treats many hair and scalp problems. Homeopathy uses natural remedies to control hair fall and for hair regrowth. Homeopathy treatment mainly focuses on treating the root cause of the problem like Thyroid, scalp problems, infections and other health issues. Homeopathy treatment is prescribed based on the condition of your hair, symptoms and also based on individuation theory. Homeopathy remedies for hair fall treatment are safe and have absolutely no side effects. This improves hair regrowth naturally and eliminated bald sens and hair fall. Homeopathy also treats other health illnesses by improving immunity and self-healing process of the body.