According to latest study and survey regarding common health issues, many people are suffering with auto immune disorders especially most of the people are facing rheumatoid arthritis. Though Rheumatoid arthritis affects and damages many organs like lungs, heart, Kidneys, eyes and many others, it especially affects joints (synovial joints).
When our body’s immune system mistakenly attacks body’s own healthy cells, then it is called as auto immune disorders. Our immune system generally protects our body from dangerous foreign invaders. This can be due to abnormalities in the body. Though there is no particular treatment for these auto immune disorders. But these auto immune disorders can be successfully treated with constitutional homeopathy treatment.
Rheumatoid arthritis generally affects people of all age groups, but mostly seen in people between 30 to 60 years of age. Especially women are three times more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis than men. If rheumatoid arthritis is seen in people below 16 years of age, then it is called as juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. This disorder mainly affects synovium layer in joints, which damage joints and cartilage. Due to these abnormalities, joints tend to lose their structure, cause severe pain and also lead to difficulty in joint movement. In long run if left untreated rheumatoid arthritis damages whole joints and causes loss of function in joints. To eliminate such complications early diagnosis and treatment are very important.
Causes of rheumatoid arthritis
The exact cause of rheumatoid arthritis is not known, but several other risk factors may lead to rheumatoid arthritis like
- Hereditary or genetics
- Heavy Weight
- Environmental changes
Approximately 80% of people with rheumatoid arthritis contain antibody called rheumatoid factor.
Signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
Few signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis include
- Swelling and pain in joints
- Warmth and tenderness in joints
- Stiffness in joints especially in the morning
- It mainly affects same joints on both sides of the body
- At first it affects small joints like fingers then later becomes severe and affects wrist, elbows, shoulders, knees, toes and so on.
- People with rheumatoid arthritis have small growth under their joint Skin called fibrosis which is also called as rheumatoid noodles.
- People with rheumatoid arthritis also have other symptoms like fatigue, Anemia, weight loss, loss of appetite and fever.
- Rheumatoid arthritis also affects other organs of the body like eyes, heart, lungs, kidneys and others, due to which individuals may also have symptoms like dryness in eyes and mouth, chest pain, cough, Breathing Problems, High Cholesterol which in turn may lead to heart attacks.
Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment at Homeocare International
Several types of auto immune diseases come under “psychosomatic disorders”. Homeopathy affectively treats many types of psychosomatic disorders. Other conventional treatments provide temporary relief for these auto immune disorders as there is no total cure. Whereas at Homeocare International constitutional homeopathy treatment is prescribed, this can entirely treat Rheumatoid Arthritis. This constitutional homeopathy treatment is prescribed based on the physical and psychological symptoms of the individuals. One can eliminate other complications with the help of constitutional homeopathy treatment.