When you are hoping for good news about the positive result on pregnancy, it could be hard to see the negative result. When the negative results of your pregnancy test might be nothing over a sign that you did not plan the intercourse accordingly that particular month, it can also be a sign that either you or your partner or spouse can be suffering from various causes of infertility. Whatever, might be the cause, a proper treatment, can solve it.
What is infertility?
Infertility is nothing but an inability of couple to conceive and get pregnant an offspring. In many technical definitions, infertility requires undergoing frequent sexual intercourse & without using any birth controls pills or techniques. Infertility treatment in homeopathy, is the perfect choice to combat all issues.
A majority of people have a strong desire to get pregnant or conceive a child at some or other point of time during their lifetime. Considering, what define usual fertility is vital to assist an individual or couple, identify when it’s the right time to get help. Most of the couples around 85% will get pregnancy within a year of trying, with the utmost likelihood of beginning occurring at the earlier months. Further, only 7% of couples can conceive during the second year. Thus, infertility is defined as the incapability to conceive during the period of 12 months. Homeopathy treatment for infertility is the ideal remedy to overcome the infertility problems. It is recommended to seek assistance of reproductive endocrinologist. If conception has not occurred in 12 months. Still, there are number of scenarios where one can be recommended to get help earlier, which includes:
- Age of female partner is over 35 years
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Known endometrial polyps or uterine fibroids
- Sexually transmitted diseases or a history of pelvic infections
- Male factor semen abnormalities
Is infertility a common problem?
According to the centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), the most popular query raised by number of people is whether the infertility problem is a common problem or not. The answer for this query is yes. Around 10% of women i.e. 6.1 million in the United States aging between 15 and 44 have problem in conceiving and getting pregnant or staying pregnant. Homeopathy treatment for Infertility can be helpful for all those victims who are suffering from infertility problems.
What are the risk factors?
The following are the various risk factors that can affect the incapability to conceive, ovulate, or deliver a child.
- Age: Women over 30 years are usually less fertile when compare to women who are 20years
- Chronic diseases such as lupus, diabetes, arthritis, hypertension or asthma
- Hormonal imbalance
- Environmental factors, alcohol consumption, Cigarette smoking or experience to workplace hazards or toxins
- Irregular Pap smears that have been treated with cone biopsy or cryosurgery
- DES taken by mother in pregnancy
- Excessive or very low body fat
- Fallopian tube disease
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Multiple miscarriages
- Pelvic surgery
- Irregularities in the uterus which are present at birth or occur later in life
With proper female Infertility treatment, aforesaid risks can be solved.
Infertility problem is not just seen in woman. Even, men have the following list of risk factors:
- Genital infection, History of prostatitis or sexually transmitted diseases
- Cigarette or marijuana smoke
- Exposure to dangers on job or toxic substances like radioactivity, radiation, many chemicals, welding subsuming ethylene, lead, vinyl chloride and dibromine.
- Exposure of genitals to high temperatures
- Heavy alcohol consumption
- Undescended testicles
- Hernia repair
- Mumps after puberty
- Prescription drugs
With proper Male Infertility treatment, aforesaid risks can be solved.
Homeopathy can solve infertility problem?
Homeopathy treatment for Infertility is a holistic therapy, as it emphasizes completely on the person. It believes the emotional, spiritual, physical and mental factors are interrelated and no single factor is taken in separation when determining the treatment. The ingredients used in preparing Homeopathy are natural with technique that includes – dilution & succession. The homeopathy therapy prescribed stimulates body’s healing energy system to onset working. Homeopathy treatment for Infertility rectifies the causes by going to the root cause of the problem.
Homeopathy works by –
- Growing sperm count & enhancing sperm mobility
- Enhancing ovulation cycles
- Decreasing stress
- Overcome emotional blockages & negative thought processes that can affect fertility
- Solve the side effects of conventional therapy
- Assisting to deal with anxiety and depression
About Homeocare International
Homeocare International is a leading premium Homeopathic clinic dedicated to cater progressive Homeopathic Treatment for various sufferers. Homeocare International has always been proactive & puts it nonstop efforts to enhancing people satisfaction by investing in advance technology and by conducting frequent CMEs to doctors & training sessions to support staff.