In the recent times, hair fall has become a most common for many individuals. For longer and shinier hair growth, it is vital to have some awareness about the best hair growth vitamins. It’s a fact that vitamins are needed to perform various body functions but one of the most essential one is hair growth. People suffering from the hair loss problem should definitely consume vitamins in their diet and also undergo Homeopathy treatment for hair loss. Vitamin deficiency results in hair looking fragile, disgraceful or thin. Thus vital vitamins as well as Homeopathic treatment for hair loss for hair growth are extremely significant to maintain your hair beautiful, strong & thick. There are some important vitamins needed in your diet to maintain your hair healthy. They also prevent loss of hair & occurrence of dandruff.
How Vitamins help us to Regain Hair:
If individuals undergo hair loss problem they should prefer Homeopathy for hair loss and also consume below vitamins to regain hair.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A is the most important vitamin for hair growth. Its deficiency leads to hair loss and makes the hair look fragile and dry. It also leads to dandruff. Thus, having vitamin A helps in resolving these issues. It is suggested to have about 1, 0 mg of Vitamin A daily from food sources like liver, egg, butter, yolks & milk.
- Vitamin B2 – This essential vitamin makes your hair look fresh and healthy. Absence Vitamin B2 can cause hair fall. As per the RDA, for an adult 2 mg Vitamin B2 is required per day and its food sources are dairy products, meat, eggs and bread.
- Vitamin B3 – Vitamin B3 is responsible for hair pigments creations. The deficiency of B3 vitamin weakens hair and breaks haphazardly. In order to stop such signs, it is vital to consume 50-100 mg of vitamin B3 each day. The rich sources of Vitamin B3 are grains, peanut, beer yeast, liver, fish and beef.
- Vitamin B6 – B6 vitamin is another essential hair growth vitamin that prevents itchy & dry scalp. The best food sources that give Vitamin B6 are grains, dry yeast, pork, chicken, liver, fish, kidneys, vegetables, eggs, bananas, soya, potato, nuts & cabbage.
- Vitamin B9 – Vitamin B9 assists in promoting hair growth. Its insufficiency leads to skin patches. Thus, it is essential to keep a proper balance of vitamin B9. This vitamin is rich in food sources like vegetables, cottage cheese, food yeast, fish and cheeses.
- Vitamin B10 – Vitamin B10 improves hair growth. The dose of vitamin B10 is 100 mg per day. Its best food sources are egg yolks, dairy products, rice, beer yeast, nuts, potato and fish.
The consumption of aforesaid vitamins and with the proper Hair Loss treatment for men or woman, one can regain his or her lost hair.
How Effective Homeopathy Treatment can cure Hair Loss:
Hair is a symbol of beauty in both men and women. Irrespective of the gender people love their hair. However, due to various reasons individuals are undergoing with hair loss problem. Hair Loss Treatment for Women or men helps in combating from the further complications. Most of them might have tried every possible way of preventing hair loss. If they still haven’t seen any satisfactory results, then switching to Homeopathy treatment for Hair loss is the right choice.
Homeopathic treatment for hair loss is constitutional approach; thus, there is deep-level healing & recovery. It offers long lasting cure rather than temporary relief. It is absolutely harmless, safe & non-toxic. Thus, undergoing homeopathy treatment for hair loss is a perfect option.